Spread a little Cara love this Valentine’s Day!
We love our community – from the participants, alumni, and staff to our volunteers, partners, and stakeholders. That’s why this year for Valentine’s Day, we wanted to declare our love for all to see – and to give you the same opportunity!
In the community board below, tell us what you love about being a part of our Cara Collective community, shoutout someone specific who has motivated you, or share a favorite memory or experience.
Instructions on how to post:
- Click on the pink plus button in the bottom right corner of the board
- Add a message in the subject line regarding the topic of your post
- Type out a short love note or affirmation about Cara Collective or a community member you would like to shout out
- You can add a picture, gif, or video to your message using the small icons above the text box by typing any word (ex: love, valentine, hearts, etc.) in the search bar
- You can write your name at the end of your message or remain anonymous – up to you
- When ready, click Publish and send out a little love!
P.S. Be sure to check out our social media platforms as we share some of our favorite posts throughout the week of Valentine’s Day!
Make a Valentine Gift to Cara Collective
Please consider making a gift out of love to our community this Valentine’s Day using the donation form below. Your support ensures the success of our Cara participants in their journey to hope, jobs, and opportunity.
Please consider a gift to this mission, and help bring people back to hope, jobs, and opportunity.
More Ways to Give
Discover more ways to support our mission and help set our Cara participants up for success.
Have a question or want to learn more about Cara Collective? We’ll help point you in the right direction.